Intimate couples are becoming one of my favourite things to photograph. Not only do you get to experience feeling empowered, but you get enjoy that boost, while having fun and enjoying the experience together. I’m really enjoying all of the details and rawness that comes with photographing couples. As a photographer who photographs mainly women, the shoot can be structured around showing your significant other angles and material that appeal to them. When it comes to shooting couples, perspective changes completely. You may be questioning why or how and I’ll do my best with words here. When you document intimacy of couples, I try my best to focus on “all of the things passion”, however that passion is ignited between you both. The raw emotion of an already existing relationship or the growth within a relationship. As time passes during your shoot, you become more and more comfortable in your own skin. As a couple you match all of the energy from your partner while becoming a better version of yourself.
What made you choose Kayla May Photography?
1. Was told that her work was the best and her portfolio backs that up without question. Her business is professional and easy to contact and communicate with.
What were you nervous about going into your session?
2. Just being in front of the camera, and trying a new experience.
What was your favourite part of the whole experience?
3. How much fun it was, Kayla is very relaxed and fun while staying completely professional throughout the whole shoot making you feel great about yourself and the experience.
How do you feel now that you’ve completed your session?
4. I feel great and I’m glad that I took the opportunity to work with Kayla and got to try something completely new in a fun, accepting and professional environment.
Would you recommend Kayla May Photography to your friends and family?
5. Yes absolutely, Kayla May Photography will always be my number 1 recommendation to anyone looking for a great photography experience and looking for amazing photos.
1. What made you choose Kayla May Photography?
I chose Kayla May Photography because I loved how their Photo’s tell a story. They are moody and elegant.
2. What were you nervous about going into your session?
As a plus size woman I was terrified my photo’s would be unflattering. I struggle with self confidence, I was so relieved when I found Kayla, I knew I was in good hands .
3. What was you favourite part of the whole experience?
How much fun we had. I went in covering my body, nervous and shy. I left feeling like I’ve known Kayla my whole life and hopeful of a friendship afterwards. Kayla is a master at her craft and has made such a beautiful and safe place for her client’s. We laughed the entire shoot.
4. How do you feel now that you’ve completed your session?
I don’t think you know how special you make us all feel. I’ve left boudoir shoots feeling so ugly and was left feeling defeated when I got the photo’s back.You have perfected your craft, whether you weigh 98lbs or 598lbs you make us all look so beautiful and we feel like supermodels after leaving your space. I appreciate you.
5. Would you recommend Kayla May Photography to your friends and family?
MOST DEFINITELY! I cannot recommend her enough ! Best experience ever.
***FULL DISCLAIMER*** – All questions and quotes from clients are 100% their words. Not manipulated or changed in any way***
Thanks for visiting!
Kayla May Photography
Your coffee-loving, glitter and glam-obsessed empowerment photographer located in Fort McMurray, AB.
Over 7 years ago, I picked up my first camera. With the help of family and friends volunteering for shoots, I began my portfolio. I eventually transitioned to boudoir, empowerment, and storytelling– specifically in 2021.
Website & Branding by Holli True Designs
© 2023 Kayla May Photography